The Opportunity Management Program is a full day program providing a common language throughout the entire sales department. It is tailored to your sales culture. It assists managers to get a clear picture of what their sales team has in their pipeline without leaving it to chance.
For sales team members, it creates a habit to sustain enough front-end activity to hit their goals on a consistent basis. Participants analyze their own books of business and walk out of the program with a clear understanding of where they are in the process and a game plan in order to gain control of their sales with their opportunities.
Note: This process can be incorporated into CRM system. If needed, a web-based system is available.
Answer these questions to see if this program is for you:
- Do your sales forecasts not accurately reflect what actually comes in?
- Is the forecast used to determine any type of production or operation timeline?
- Are your current forecasts based on gut feel instead of reality?
- Would a more accurate forecast help management get an understanding of what is really coming in?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, this program is for you!
Example of Satisfied Clients
- Online Tech
- ITW (Illinois Tool Works)
- Six Flags Corporation
- The Joint Commission
- Highland Bank
- Brady Corporation- Asia
- Nippon Express