This two-day simulation focuses on successfully navigating through complex selling environments, with multiple decision makers and influencers, to find business in new and existing accounts. This program is challenging and competitive, and presents real-life sales applications in an interactive learning simulation. Sales teams will create well-defined sales plans that will concentrate not on “what” they sell, but on “how” they sell.
Answer these questions to see if this program is for you:
- Are your sales representatives uncovering the potential for growth in existing accounts?
- Are they meeting with the right people, who can influence and advocate for the decision?
- Do your representatives concentrate on the value they are providing vs. the price?
- Are your sales representatives providing a well thought out “Impact Statement” to each account?
- Do your representatives understand the advantages they have over the competition?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, this program is for you!
Example of Satisfied Clients:
- Career Education Corporation
- Hyatt Corporation
- Highland Bank
- Colorado Technical University
- Online Tech