Selling over the phone is very different from selling face-to-face. Our Inside Selling Skills Program recognizes this and provides a sales process customized to the inside sales teams of our customers.
This two-day program will provide an actual sales process based on the type of calls the inside sales team is involved in making on a daily basis. From the first call to the tenth call, there has to be a purpose to each call, so pre-call planning is critical for making sure the team is providing “value” with each call instead of just calling to “check-in.” Our goal is to help create a pro-active, versus a reactive, sales culture with a consultative approach. This program will provide scripting, properly framed questions, and ways to present over the phone and overcome objections. It will also cover using email as a sales tool and not a hide behind, and incorporate role-play.
Answer these questions to see if this program is for you:
- Are your inside sales team members successfully gaining access to the right person?
- Are they staying in control of the sale?
- Do they gain a “next step” (date and time) in order to speak again?
- Do team members provide added value each time they talk to the customer or do they just “check-in?”
- Are they differentiating themselves in order to gain momentum against the competition?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, this is the program for you!
Example of Satisfied Clients:
- Block and Company
- American Roller
- Bisco Dental
- Creation Technologies
- Rogan Corporation
- Hyatt Corporation