This two-day program enhances the skill sets of sales representatives from the first conversation through the close. The goal is to empower your representatives to gain the competitive edge and provide the prospect or customer with an urgent call to action.
The program will go through how to gain rapport with a potential customer, to how to uncover similarities and inquire at three levels in order to get depth of sale. This will be followed by how to verify the information received to make sure everything was heard correctly. Lastly, developing a solution that will provide impact to the customer and securing the sale will be covered. The program will also help with successfully turning around objections, along with negotiating, upselling and cross-selling techniques, if applicable.
Answer the following questions:
- Is your sales team building long-term relationships for ongoing business?
- Do you feel your team members gain the ‘RIGHT” information in order to show potential customers how they can help them achieve what they are trying to accomplish?
- Does your sales team create a sense of urgency for the potential customer?
- Does your sales team handle the “price” objection without automatically discounting?
- Does your sales team ask for the close?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, this program is for you!
Example of Satisfied Clients:
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Cox Communication San Diego
- Six Flags Corporation
- The Joint Commission
- Highland Bank