This program is conducted in conjunction with the sales team training. Managers are given guidelines and disciplines to help their sales teams implement their newfound skills. This program helps managers embrace the training in order to help their team succeed. They will be given tips, strategies and an eight week coaching plan to help their team keep up the momentum. The goal for the program is to hold team members accountable, and give managers tangible ways to help them.
Answer these questions to see if this program is for you:
- Are your sales managers asking for accountability from their sales teams?
- Are sales meetings a positive experience for the sales team?
- Do the sales managers have the tools in order to help their sales teams should an opportunity stall, in order to get them back in the process?
- Do your sales managers ask the “right” questions during a team meeting to gain a clear understanding of where their team member are to goal?
- Are your sales managers seen as helping their team rather than micromanaging their team?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, this program is for you!
Example of Satisfied Clients:
- Online Tech
- Nippon Express
- Six Flags Corporation
- Lawson Products
- Power Wellness
- Hyatt Corporation